Friday, February 29, 2008

G9: Preview Secrets

Finally got some time to breath after working my intern job at the studio and finished taking pictures for school newspaper.

So... as I was flipping through the user manual of the G9, I found something interesting about it

1) (p.52) Lens Retract - I didn't know there was an option to retract the lens as soon as I press the playback button. Which wasn't that surprising, what surprised me was what I could do with the camera's preview button.

* I did not know that if I am already in preview mode, pressing preview button again will turn off the camera.

**and the BEST PART is: With the camera off, if I press preview button, not only will I be able to view the images that I've taken, but I will also be able to watch the videos that I've recorded. How slick is that!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP