Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sorry for no update

Sorry guys, been really busy for the past 2 weeks.

Last week was my Spring Break, which was kind of nice, being a break and all, but not for me, I was in LA(Santa Monica specifically) assisting on the AT&T job that our photographer is shooting. I figured, since I've never been to LA, why not.

Now that I am back from LA, I gotta say I have mixed feeling about the trip, but I will try to fill you guys in as the weeks go by.

Anywho, since I got back, I got to work on my silkscreening class assignment, since I was alway during the entire Spring Break.

Note to self: It was not fun having to work 18 hours straight on the Silkscreening images... At least have something or some part done before you head out to do whatever you are going to do....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP