Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Canon's EOS Rebel XSi Commercial

So... It's summer time, I am supposed to spend more time at home, enjoying the A/C, on my way to become another one of the American potato (on the couch that is). But instead, I've been busy as hell.

Here is something that I've found interesting... I get how Canon XSi is a new camera from Canon and all, and honestly, by watching the commericals, it does reminded me of those cool HP commericals that had a while back promoting their printers.



Back to the topic. The HP commerical is just cool, it shows you the things that you could do with your pictures, just need to think differently, or outside of the box. But Canon's commerical used the EOS-1D Mark III to capture the stills to be put into the video, that's just bad business practice. It gives people false expectations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP