Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Through Window Test...



While I was in LA doing my assisting gig, I did a lot of drive by shooting (pun intended), simply because the assisting job was from 7AM - 8PM deal, so even though I was living the hotel next to the beach, I never really had any chance to go and feel the sands between my toes :( I am definitely going back to LA again in the future on my own turn....

Back to the image, I am trying to adjust the image in the camera raw to make the image less hazy looking because the windshield tends to give the picture a tinted cyan haze look, the color temperature helps, so is the contrast and clarity slider.... but it just seems like the image is a bit too...... dark or dull for me, unless you guys and gals have better suggestions?

Update 1: Oh, would a circular polarizer help with the cyan tinting on the windshield??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP